Avid travelers know that when preparing to travel to another country, hundreds of different questions arise in their heads. And often such questions as how to get there, where to live and what to see are not the most difficult. After all, there are many things that are fundamentally different from what we are used to in the countries where we live.
Therefore, I tried to collect the most frequently asked questions (FAQ) from people who are preparing St Petersburg travel :
- How safe is it in St Petersburg? Where is better not to go?
- How to pay for goods and services? Where can I exchange cash?
- Can I pay with a guide in dollars or euros? Tips?
- What to do in case of an emergency?
- Do I need a tourist visa to come to St. Petersburg?
- The cruise line tells us that we can’t get off the ship without a visa until we book their tour, is that true?
- How do I book your private tour?
- What will the weather be like?
- What are the prices in St. Petersburg?
- Do I need a local SIM card?
You can check the answers to these questions on the page of my website named FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).